|Mentor/Author||Profession||School and City|
|Dubravka Geshovska||Class Teacher||P.S. Blaze Koneski – Aerodrom, Skopje|
|Age of children for whom you suggest to play this game||8-12 years|
Game Instructions – Steps and rules for the game
1. Canvas / Poster / Nylon with 30 fields drawn (1.80 x 1.50), From field number 1 every third field is marked with numbers up to 9. Each field has moving arrow keys.
2. Nine questions, with two options as the answer to choose. Below is the answer and the direction of movement
3. Bonus questions in the flag field
4. Made NATO flag.
The game is started by one student, and 8 students (standing beside the fields marked with numbers) holding the questions and possible answers. In field no. 1 the student receives the first question and chooses one of the offered answers and if the answer is correct the card with the following directions “Go three fields forward” is revealed. If the answer is incorrect, the card says “stay in the same field”. Finally, in the flag field there are bonus questions (they do not affect the game, they are more informative) and if the student does not know the answer to the question he / she has chosen then the game leader answers the question.
Rules of the game:
1. It starts from the field no. 1.
2. If the answer is correct the student goes three fields ahead, in the box marked with the next number.
3. If the student makes a mistake at the beginning, remains at the start and the students rotate with the questions.
4. If the student misses the answer of 2,3,4,5 … 9 questions, it remains in the same field and the students rotate with the questions.
5. The student is entitled to one Joker. After using the Joker for the next wrong answer, only 7 students rotate with the questions, and the eighth student withdraws.
6. For each subsequent incorrect answer, one student with a question withdraws.
7. The winner is the one who answers all the questions and wins the NATO flag as a prize.
8. Bonus questions do not affect the success of the game, they are more informative.